The Globalization & Law Network is composed by a group of researchers of Maastricht University, coming from different backgrounds, who study the role that law plays in a globalizing society from a holistic perspective. During these seminars, invited experts will give a presentation on a specific topic followed by a Q&A session open to all participants.
The following experts will be presenting:
- 28 september: Dr. Antoine Duval, Asser Institute, ‘Human Rights Due Diligence as Trojan Horse to democratize the corporation’
- 19 october: Dr. Giovanni De Gregorio, Oxford University, ‘Digital Constitutionalism in Europe’
- 9 november: Dr. Phillip Paiement, Tilburg University, ‘The Agency of Transnational Strategic Litigators in Global Governance’
- 23 november: Dr. Marco Benatar, ULB/International Tribunal for the Law of Sea, ‘The Law and Practice of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea’
- 7 december: Prof. Vanessa Franssen, KU Leuven/Liege Universities EPPO, ‘E-evidence and cooperation duties of service providers in criminal investigations’.